How are you doin'?
I am planning my second roadtrip. I've done my first a year ago and your help was ESSENTIAL for making that a "once in a lifetime" thing. Almost 7k miles of road in 4 weeks. Thank you all!
This time I am flying to LA and then:
- Las Vegas via Death Valley (I loved DV more than anything the first time).
- LV to Grand Canyon (driving by 66 from Kingman to Seligman). I also loved it the first time and I need a second.
- Going back to LV from the north side of Grand Canyon, through 89 and I-15 (I hate to use the I's but there's no other option as I could see).
- LV to Joshua Tree National Park, passing by Mojave National Preserve.
- Back to LV using a little bit of I-15, then 95 all the way up.
- Back to LA via Death Valley (Yeah I love it).
Here is the map I've come to, so far:
So I need some advices of what to see, what to do in the way. As I could see the first time, the things I like to most are driving, stop for sightseeing and eat on exotic places.
Have you been to those places, specially Mojave, Joshua and all that route down? Can you help me a little bit? :)
Thanks a lot!!!