Default montreal to treasure island, florida

just wanted to know what attractions are along the I-95, haven't done that route since 2000. Pedro (south of the border) still a cool place to take pics? i was thinking of spending a night in North Myrtle Beach, Sc. Worth the detour?

Tucson, AZ

Default More than One

Bienvenue sur les forums de RoadTrip Amérique. Welcome aboard the RoadTrip America Forums!

No trip of such length should be predicated on following a single route, hitting a single attraction, or spending just one night in a given town when there are so many other roads, attractions and towns to be seen. You don't say how long you are going to take for the trip, but since you have done it before I assume that you have budgeted at least three days for the effort. If you are looking to make significant stops along the way, you should have at least four days to make it enjoyable. And if you have four days and have made the drive down I-95 (and lived to tell the tale) why not try something completely different. If you choose to stick to I-87/I-95, then check out Lake George NY, Annapolis MD, Fredericksburg and Spotsylvania National Military Park in northern Virginia, Lakes Marion and Moultrie in South Carolina, the Squares of Savannah GA, and Okefenokee National Wildlife Refuge besides the more obvious stops such as Washington and South of the Border.

i got 3 weeks vacation, staying a week and a half in florida, and i gave myself a week and half for driving. so i have some days to spare.