Default How many road scenes do you recognize?

This is a pretty entertaining time-lapse video for a round trip road trip around the USA. Recognizing the cities is pretty easy -- but I was sort of amazed how many of the open road shots I recognized! How about you?

An engaging enterprise and probably like many tried to spot places along the way. The cities were easiest but I cheated here and there by stopping the video and looking at snap shots. Apparently he was a photographer who sent off from New York State, travelled over 12,000 miles taking a couple of months.

To make it easier to spot places I have taken the map of his route from the end and made a still shot.

Quick, get me some Dramamine!

I recognized a few places, such as Chicago, and I believe maybe the summit of Pikes Peak? And, also those lovely rock formations in AZ and NM.

Thanks for posting the map!

Default I get a little motion-ill too

Yah, I often have trouble watching video -- and I agree with your request for Dramamine but the video is still fun.

Mark

I was about to get car-sick....had to stop a minute into it. But in the first minute, I recognized plenty!

Donna

Default Fun

I'm happy to say that I recognized far fewer than I would have thought. Some were obvious: cities with landmark buildings, bridges, etc., and national parks, but for the most part I just enjoyed the fact that there are so many open roads out there that I still get to experience for the first time. I was also very pleasantly surprised by the number of tunnels and that they got to do at least one ferry ride (a personal favorite of mine). To some extent, that's what my memories of certain RoadTrips look like.

AZBuck

7. Default

I couldn't watch the whole thing I was getting sick!

Utahtea