Has anyone used the U Car Share program?
It's a membership program affiliated with U-Haul Rental Company. Membership is $25.00 (no annual fees)
How it's supposed to work:
1. Choose a car and pick-up time. Rates start at $4.95 per hour.
2. Go to the location of the car -- enter a access code on the door keypad (unique code for each member)
3. Keys are inside the vehicle.
4. Drive around -- do errands, etc. Drive car back to the original location. Park -- sign out. Apparently only charged for the time actually used...
5. Rates include insurance, roadside assistance and gas
I looked at some of the locations -- Sorta of a interesting option.
Now looking for reviews!