The nightmare just wont end. Started out trip in mid July. Spent 8,000 to get RV ready for trip. Had it all looked over and fixed this and that to make it trip safe and ready. Months of planning and all the excitement came to a crashing hault. 3 days into the drive we started to show overheating. About 2 hours of our destination. Stopped and had thermostat replaced while waiting in a very remote place. Drove on the next day and still overheating. Called for tow after hours of panic and feverishly trying to fine a place that would work on particular motor. Towed approx 100 miles. Left at shop which after waiting for days still could not figure out problem. Did not have a credit card ,so no one would rent us a car. STRANDED!! We started in Canada and are now in USA. Tried everything working with our bank and USA banks to somehow allow are debit card to be used. Since our debit card does not have ouor name on it in Canada they would not allow it. To make thing worse main bank saw our debit card being used in States with large amts of cash withdrawals and put a hold on it! Took a whole production and major headaches to get that fixed. Still waiting for progress on RV. No luck. We were running out of time. We only had 2 weeks and had to get back to work. In complete panic mode not knowing what to do. Not knowing how we were getting home and what this bill was going to look like.! Well they finally said problem solved but we would have to wait for part. Well waited it was late .Waited some more. Paid 3000. bill and started out inot the night. Didnot make it out of the driveway. Still overheating. They worked on it next day but could not fix it. Only gave us half our money back. We had to get 3 emergency flights back home. Had no luggage bags of course. Had to purchase that too. Where we were towed from could not take our bikes and bike rack. Could not put them in trailer ,too greasy from exhaust. Thought after fixed we would pick them up on way back. So lost those now.2000 dollars in air fare and had to leave all belongs in trailer behind. It is now September and we have been told they finally figured out that it is the wrong rad for this trailer. Needs new rad .temp gauge and sending unit. Dont have a price on this yet. Looking init towing it home. Scared silly to drive it now even if fixed for fear of breakdown again. Price on towing up to 6,000 dollars. Dont know what to do? Lost our lifes savings and no vacation. My husband has gone white over night. All this to find out need a new rad !! Really???? Our RV days are done before they ever got started. I cant sleep. Cant figure out best move to make here. Anybody have a suggestion. Know any reasonable towing companies?? HELP!!!PLEASE ANYBODY!!!???