1. Default How to plan an American Road trip

Hey guy's, I went to America last year with friends for a month and had the best time of my life. We went round Universities and partied hard, also a bit of sight seeing here and there at the Cities. We would not have been able to so this without some components, for example the ESTA (90 day visa), transport and so on.

Before going on this trip, we didn't have a CLUE where to start or how to go about it.So I decided to create this article, it has a step by step guide on how to get ready for your road trip. It will save you quite a bit of time.

Thanks, Aston
    Last edited by Southwest Dave; 09-08-2011 at 01:23 AM. Reason: New members are not allowed to post off-site links..

South of England.

Default You are welcome to join in discussions.

Hello and welcome to the RTA fourms !

If you would like to share some of your trip planning tips, or experiences while on the road , please do so by posting them in this thread. It is made clear when you join that new members are not permitted to post outside links. This is to help prevent people who might use the RTA forum as a 'Spring board' to advertise goods [Spam] or promote their own Web sites.

Enjoy RTA.

3. Default :(

Aw, that's a shame. I can't really post a full article on here though can I, it's nearly 2000 words :(

Melbourne, Australia

Default Why post the whole article?

Become part of this community. Check out the forums each day, respond and offer advice where and when your expertise is relevant. If you can write a 2000 word article, I am sure that you can write 100 words in response to specific requests. Eventually, you will like most of us, have posted much more than 2000 words, and probably much more than your article covers.

I'm sure if you have something to offer, you will be made most welcome. It's a great community to be part of.