1. Default Road trip ideas starting from Washington state?

Me and a friend are looking to plan a little three day trip from Washington state, but were not sure where to go yet. We're both male, 20, and single. We're not looking to fly anywhere, just drive. We just want to have a good time, possibly hit up some beaches. Just find a populated city where there's a lot going on in it, and of course a lot of sexy ladies. Any suggestions are appreciated, thank you. We would like to be there by at least early Saturday so we have a couple days to do something before we leave Monday night.

South of England.

Default Confusing.

Hello and welcome to the RTA forums !

I actually don't know much at all about the area, but if I did I am not sure what use I [or anyone else] could be with the info you have given. Where in Washington state are you starting from ? If you only have 3 days and want to be 'there' early Saturday and leave Monday night to get home, then you might not even get out of the State. If you are thinking of driving all Fri night/Sat morn, partying and then drive through the night again on Monday to get home, I would suggest you think again for the enjoyment and safety of the trip.

To get some help it would help to say where you are starting from and confirm that you only have 3 days in total, or whether you have a couple of extra days for travel. In the meantime have a look around RTA for ideas , enjoy the planning !

Green County, Wisconsin

Welcome to the RTA Forum!

"Where to go" is nearly an impossible question for anyone else to answer because its so fundamental to the process. Basically, that's kind of the first thing you need to figure out, because no one else can possibly know as well as you, what you'd be interested in.

In your case, its even more difficult because of how little we know. Not the least of which is your timeframe, "be there by Saturday" and "leave Monday night" just leave us guessing about your plans.

If you want beaches, then that would seem like you'd be talking the West Coast, and if you want big cities, then you've only got a few options: Basically San Francisco, Los Angeles, and San Diego - and even those might not be possible depending upon what you've got for available time. Beyond that, the ball is still in your court.