I have a romantic idea of a road trip. I have a month from say Oct 15 to Nov 15. I am planning to do a road trip from Portland to Boston along I-90. Here is what I am looking for from the trip
1. Natural Wonders.
2. Scenic vistas - I am a hobbyist photographer and half of the reason for this trip is to get be at places where I can take nice landscape pictures.
3. I like snow, I have been saying staying in San Diego for the past six years I am soaked with southwest America. Although I have never been to Montana, but get a psychic feeling that that the kind of places I want to visit.
4. Different culture - again, most of my six years in America have been in California, Nevada, Arizona - want something different.
So I need help to plan this trip.
1. My first question is that is I-90 even open all the way from Oct 15 to Nov 15
2. I just choose I-90 because is in up north (passes through Montana) and is the longest freeway in America, any other suggestions.
3. Do you know of any road trip books about America for photographers