1. Default 16-18 Day Trip hitting Yellowstone, Glacier, Olympic NP, and west coast Rt 101

Hello everyone! I'm new to this forum and I was wondering if you could help me out. I'm planning a 16-18 day trip starting and ending in Salt Lake City. I want to hit Grand Teton, Yellowstone, Glacier, then drive across Washington, down RT 101 to the Redwoods, and then back to Salt Lake. Google maps says its a 2900 mile roundtrip. Is this trip possible in that amount of time? Also, will I have enough time to enjoy a couple of days at each stop? I choose Salt Lake City b/c it seemed like a good starting point. I'll be flying from WV and then renting a car. All advice and help will be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

South of England.

Default Doable.

Hello and welcome to the RTA forums !

I would certainly think that your trip is doable. The [almost] 3000 mile google estimate will be point to point miles, but you will add many more with sightseeing detours. Those 'point to point' miles could be done at a reasonably comfortable pace over 6 days, which would leave you 10 to 12 days to do what you wish. I certainly wouldn't be looking to make the loop bigger, but you could slow the pace a little and cut some miles out but that's your call. If you look around the forums and trip planning links in the tool bars above you will find a wealth of info and you might be surprised at what other wonders you find.

If you have any other questions, just ask. Enjoy the planning !