1. Default niagara falls ontario to fort wayne indiana best route?

Hey Im wondering whats the best route to take from niagara falls ontario to fort wayne indiana im leaving july 28 and coming back home august 1st. im playing in a basketball showcase. Is it possibel to do this trip in one day or would i have find a hotel halfway.

Welcome!

Easily done in one day, it's 465 miles according to my mapping software and should take you about 7 hours plus possible border crossing delays. Take the QEW/403/401/402 and cross the border at Sarnia, then take I-69 to Fort Wayne.

Crossing at Buffalo and taking I-90 is about 40 miles shorter, but that's a toll road and you would have to deal with Cleveland traffic and take a stretch of non-Interstate between Toledo and Fort Wayne. No time savings.

3. Default

what about the border to detroit

4. Default

what attractions are on the way?

Default Attractions and the border

Hi, and Welcome to the Great American RoadTrip Forum.

Quote Originally Posted by carbone22 View Post
    To find attractions on the way, go to the green bar above 'routes & sights' > 'attractions'. You can also use the search function (above) using key words, search the forum for similar trips. And last, but by no means least, all maps and road atlasses have a wealth of attractions marked on them.

Can't help you with the Detroit border crossing. I have never crossed there.

Lifey

Default Fastest Way?

Quote Originally Posted by carbone22 View Post
    Go to the Map Wizard page, enter your starting location and your destination... (perhaps Niagara Falls to Fort Wayne) Click, Create a Route

Then go to Step 2, Find Attractions Along Your Route (set for within 50 miles) click Find RoadTrip Attractions

Turns out we've not loaded that many yet, there are on 10 shown within 50 miles of the route.

As a member, you can create maps and save them on the Map Wizard or you can go the Map Center page for more advanced options.

Mark

I would not recommend you cross at Detroit, it's extremely congested. Sarnia is a much better bet.