Default planning to see Yellowstone park in the end of june

Hello everyone,

I want to go to Yellowstone in the time period of june 15 to july 5 for approximately two weeks. I am planning to go from NYC to either Colorado, Utah, Idaho or Wyoming or Montana and then somehow reach Yellowstone. I am thinking of flying from NYC to some city of these states and go from there doing sightseeing along the way. If anybody have suggestions or going to the Yellowstone, please feel free to give me suggestions, cuz I don't know how is better to get there? Renting a car alone would be expensive plus gas, hotels and so on. Maybe bus or train...
    If anybody has any advice on my crazy trip please go head! lol. I am also happy to join somebody's group going to the Yellowstone. Suggestions and comments would be great help to me.

Thank you in advance, Vadim

Default Your preference

Think about which method would be the most enjoyable for you. The bus may be cost effective, but less comfortable or flexible. A train could be expensive, but our country's train service isn't known for its ability to keep a schedule. I'm assuming that you mean taking one of these options from New York to one of those states?

If you mean taking a plane to one of those states and then one of these other options into Yellowstone - I'd have to vote for taking a car.