1. Default Where to stay overnight in Yosemite park

Hi everyone,

my wife and I are planning a round trip from LA to SF and SF to Vegas - We live in London - Does anyone happen to know where I could spend the night in the Yosemite park - I called the park ( and obviously they dont have anything left - we were looking for something a bit more comfy than the basic tent.
    Thank you again

2. Default

Keep checking back over and over, several times a day. Cancellations happen ALL the time. The best place to stay is in Yosemite Valley.

Joplin MO

The tents in Curry Village are a bit more than basic, and that's really your best bet to get a place inside the park unless you want to pay $400+ at the Ahwahnee.

South of England.

Hello and welcome to the RTA forums !

If you have no luck in finding lodgings in the park you will have to look to nearby towns. An Internet search will throw up a number of results, This site has a few options listed. For a more 'rustic cabin type' lodging experience check out the 'Yosemite bug' which is very close to the park.

5. Default

Here is a site for vacation homes around Yosemite: You could rent a nice cabin for the same price as the Yosemite lodge (but without the mice running through your room!). There are other places to stay – Google: ‘vacation homes Yosemite’ – you will find lots of options.
    Good Luck.