1. Default Automatic Route BLue Line

Can someone help me.
    I have created around 12 routes so far for my trip.
    Up to yesterday I could add routes automatically with a start and end destination and then a the blue line would appear. I do the same now but the blue line will not appear and when i go back to view previous routes that I have saved the blue line will not appear anymore.

Default Do you see any error messages?

Quote Originally Posted by RoadTripper Steve View Post
    Can someone help me.
    I have created around 12 routes so far for my trip.
    Up to yesterday I could add routes automatically with a start and end destination and then a the blue line would appear.
    I've seen six routes in the database, (I can't actually open them -- but I can see that you've saved them). One saved on the 10th, three on the 11th and two yesterday.
    I do the same now but the blue line will not appear
    Are you creating them on the Map Center page or on the Map Wizard page? Did you get any error messages?
    and when i go back to view previous routes that I have saved the blue line will not appear anymore.
    What operating system and computer do you have? Are you using IE. Running some diagnostics right now.

Mark

Default So far, unable to duplicate the problem

Steve,

I tried opening saved routes in all of the browsers we test on and all are returning the blue lines and the saved RoadTrip Attractions.

Are you seeing any error messages? (text below the maps)?

Is it possible that your pop-up blocker has been turned back on for this site? It needs to be off so that the new windows can open to display the maps.

Let me know what you've found...

Your routes are still there -- we just need to figure out why you can't reach them.

Mark

Default Try closing and reopening your browser

Steve,

It's possible that a program update has caused an issue with your machine's browser cache file.

You might try clearing your browser cache and close and reopen your browser and see if everything is back.

Mark

5. Default

HI Mark,
    I have now signed on from my home computer and can see all blue lines again.
    I think when i go on from my office sign on this could be causing the issue. You said about the pop up blocker and I m thinking this is activated at the office so therefore i cannot see the blue lines. Let me trst again over the next few days I will confirm if this seems to be what is causing it. In them meantime at least from home it seems to be fine. Well with some humour maybe someone is telling me you should be doing this from home and not at work.

Content filters and proxies which a lot of businesses use can cause a lot of issues such as this.

Default Thanks for confirming

Steve and GLC,

That's a relief, we'd just about run out of things to test for here...

Mark