1. Default Trip to Los Angeles and Las Vegas,Grand Canyon from San Jose,CA

For the first time me and my family(My Hubby and 6 yr old son) planning to visit Los angeles and Las vegas,Grand Canyon in the month of June. From San jose we want to start the tour by our own car. We want to spend 3 days in Disneyland and 1day for universal studios and 3 days in Las vegas. We are going for the first time So what you guys can suggest about the trip plan and routes and everything. Please provide me the detailed information. This is our first road trip so every bit of information is important for me.
    Thank You.

Green County, Wisconsin

Welcome to the RTA Forum!

There is no one size fits all when it comes to a roadtrip, and the number of possibilities are practically infinite. Many books have been written on these topics, so it just isn't possible for us to share "every bit of information" with you, or give you great detailed ideas when there is so much about your trip's details that we don't know - your interest and overall time available to name a few.

What we can tell you is that the LA-Grand Canyon-Vegas-San Francisco loop is far and away the most discussed trip plan on this forum, with thousands of other posts and threads on the subject. If you spend a little time looking around, you'll find a wealth of information. These are a good place to start, but are no means the only ideas available here.

Once you've got more of the basics, we'll be happy to help with any additional specific questions you might have.