1. Default Moving Dog from Chicago to San Diego

I'm new to this site, so I don't know if this is too forward of a post, but I figure its worth a shot.

I'm a 26 year old Chicago native (female). I moved to San Diego From Chicago about a year and a half ago, but left my dog with my mother. Anyway, I'm looking for the best way to bring him out here with me- he's small, about 13 pounds - a shihtzu poodle mix. Was thinking of flying out, renting a car and driving him back. Obviously this would be very pricey. So if you would be interested in having a third driver to San Diego (and assuming you take the Jeep) and wouldn't mind a well-behaved dog in your car- I would definitely be interested in discussing details with you and would obviously pitch for gas- heck I might even pay for the all of the gas from chicago to san diego since it would be saving me the $ of a rental!

Anyway, please message me if this is something you would consider. If you don't mind me asking- Are the two of you male/female and how old?

Green County, Wisconsin

Welcome to the RTA Forum!

The thread you originally responded to was from 2005, so it's safe to say that that poster won't be able to help.

However, I have moved this post to the "share the gas" section, where you might have luck in finding someone else heading that way.