Thread: Coast To Coast

1. Default Coast To Coast

Hello folks,
    I'm planning a road trip to California from Connecticut.
    I'm into nature, really scenic routes, cheap motel (hopefully without bugs Lol) or camping and finding really American people on the way, (I'm from Italy).
    That's the basic route I drew on google map and I'd appreciate tips tricks along the way, advice from who made it.
    thanks a lot
    Attached Images Attached Images

South of England.

Default Lots of "Real Americans" !!

Hello and welcome to the RTA forums !

Your map is too small to be of much use. A link would perhaps be of more use. Are there any specific tips and tricks you would like info on ? A trip from coast to coast will leave with thousands of options on routes, scenic splendours and cheap Motels and I would recommend you look around the RTA site where you will find info on every aspect of road tripping in the States. I have never found a shortage of "real Americans' when visiting the US [Lol] and generally speaking they are a real friendly bunch ! Talking to the Locals and have them share their 'local secrets' is a great way to find lesser known routes, scenic wonders and Motels and Diners.

You don't mention how long you have for the trip or when in summer you are travelling ? Have a look around and let us know as and when new questions crop up.

3. Default

thanks for reply.
    I know it's huge, i was thinking in JUly, 2 weeks or 3.