Me and a friend have 10-14 days in september and wanting to go to yellowstone National Park, Grand Tetons, Grand Canyon and maybe death valley - Is this practical to do and actually get to see and experience stuff?
We are very active people and love nature and adventure activities.
We are looking at just hiring a car and then camping, do we need to have booked camp grounds or can we just arrive and get a spot on the day (not sure how bsy september is).
A few questions we have are
- should we start grand canyon and go up to yellowstone, or from yellowstone and work our way down?
- whats the best airport to fly into? (we are coming from London and wanting to keep the cost down)
- Is there other places along the way we should go to, (keeping in mind the length of time we have)
- also we have heard you can bungee jump from a helicopter into the grand canyon and are keen to do this but haven't been able to find any company that does it - do you know of any?
- we are wanting to do some white water rafting as well, and wandering the best place to do it.
If you have any other info that would help please let us know.
Thanks so much for reading this, i look forward to your thoughts.