1. Default spring break road trip ideas!

i live in Chicago Il and I can get about 3 days off work. I'm looking for and exciting place to visit not far away. i'm hoping to travel no longer than 4 hours approximately. The group range is about 18-22 years old. Maybe a zoo or amusement park and some nightlife. Something interesting and new! I have been searching for days but can't find anything i like in particular. some ideas would be great thanks!!!

Western/Central Massachusetts

Default Welcome!

Welcome to the RoadTrip America Forum!

So right now our parameters are a roughly 220 mile radius from Chicago, and zoos and nightlife. What other cities are in that range? Let's see:
    Indianapolis - which has a zoo and I imagine some nightlife.
    Milwaukee - the home of the Brewers should also meet your needs - it's also a quick trip away at around 90 miles.
    Green Bay - I have a friend who swears by Wisconsin, but I think it has more to do with his football favorite in this case.

Of course, you asked for "interesting and new." What do you consider "uninteresting and old?"

Green County, Wisconsin

I'd agree that Milwaukee could be an excellent choice. There's a lot of nightlife, it has an excellent zoo, plus there are a lot of other things you can see and do. Check out the Map Center, where I've listed several things you might enjoy.

Madison could also be a good choice. Certainly there is no shortage of nightlife, and is certainly one of the premier College Towns which would have to be a plus for your age group.

A bit farther away, St. Louis might also work quite nicely, and while a bit farther than 4 hours, the Twin Cities could work.

But as Tim mentioned, we really don't know what you've already looked at in your search thus far, and you've got a pretty wide open set of options.