Thread: SF to Vegas

1. Default SF to Vegas

Hi
    I am planning a business travel to Las Vegas. So I already has flights to San Francisco and we planning to drive to Las Vegas. I will land friday @ San Francisco and I should be on Vegas @4PM.
    what is the best itinerary to get a feel of USA (I am from Europe!).
    thanks for your help!

Welcome to the RTA Forum!

I'm sorry, but you haven't given us enough information to even make sense of your trip.

You're landing on a friday, but what day to you expect to be in Vegas "@4pm?" What time of year will this trip take place, what are you interested in seeing, etc?

There is no single best itinerary, but there are thousands upon thousands of posts from others who've planned this exact same basic trip. It is far and away the most popular topic on this forum, so spend a little time looking around, and you'll find tons of itinerary ideas. Once you've got some of the basics down, we'll be in a better position to provide additional help.

We definitely need more information to help you, but by fastest route you need to plan on 12 hours to drive from SFO to LV. It can be done in less, but you can't plan on much less. If you need to be there by 4pm on the same day you land at SFO, you need to fly to LV.

4. Default

OK....I will clarify....And thanks in advance for your help.

1 - 25 of MARCH - we will land in San Francisco on ( we will pick a Car in the airport to drop off in vegas )
    2 - 26 of March we will stay in San Francisco

We Need a Hotel in a historic area of San Francisco , and ...Crab and meet restaurants.

3- 27 of March - we nedd to be in vegas at 28 , 16:00. We want ro sleep in the way to vegas , Yossemite ? ( we dont want to go by LA) ?

What should we see ? Death Valley ? yossemite ?....we really dont know nothing...

I think you now got more info ?

Thanks...

You could certainly go to Yosemite or Death Valley, but you would have to go north to Lake Tahoe or south to Bakersfield to get across the Sierra Nevada mountains - all the passes in between will still be closed for the winter. I don't think you would have time to see both - would you prefer to see mountains or a desert?