1. Default Las Vegas via Canada to Miami

I'm deaf and I can't so good English, sorry. I want plan in Summer travel in United States.
    My tips: Las Vegas - Zion NP - Bryce Canyon - Page - Grand Canyon - Williams - Seligman - Hackberry - Flagstaff - Holbrook - Canyon de Chelly - Monument Valley - Mesa Verde - Canyonlands - Arches - Denver - Mount Rushmore - Chicago - Amish Country - Detroit - Niagara Falls - Toronto - Ottawa - Montreal - Boston - Cape May - Atlatnic City - Washington DC - Williamsburg - Savannah - Clearwater - Orlando - Fort Myers - Everglades Safari - Key West - Miami.
    For 3 weeks. It's good idea with time? I know that can't all to see but part see what's important place. What guess so? Greetings.

Default Too ambitous to enjoy.

Hello and welcome to the RTA forums !

You are right when you say you won't be able to see it all, not unless you want to drive for 5 or 6 hours a day for every day of your trip that is. Doing so would not leave you any quality time to see the places you are visiting.

I think that rather than us tell you what you should do, you should prioritise where you would prefer to spend your time and narrow down your options. With 3 weeks available I would recommend concentrating your trip to either the West or to the East of the Country, but removing a couple of names from your list won't necessarily reduce your miles by much.

3. Default

I think each National Park twice for one day to visit because each National Park needs around 2 hours to see, really? I haven't to long time stay in Las Vegas and Chicago because I was there ago 4 years. And visit in city needs around 4-5 hours. I know eg coach tour leads always in city for 4-5 hours. Little city needs 2-3 hours. I have calculated that I did it. You have right 5-6 hours drive but I will drive with my friend and he will drive too.

Think about it this way, you've listed more than 30 places you want to see, and you only have 21 days to do it. Plus, you've got about 5000 miles of driving, which if you drove all day every day, would take you 10 days.

I agree your first step will be to scale things back. You could do a loop like Dave mentioned, but with 3 weeks, a coast to coast trip is certainly possible. However, you do need to scale back what you want to do. Rather than first going up to the Northeast and Canada, and then down to Miami, I think you need to do one or the other - either end your trip in New York or Boston, or focus on things in the southern states and take a more direct route from Vegas to Florida.

Default no, no, and no.

I'm sorry, but the expectations you listed while I was typing my last response are beyond unrealistic.
    National Park needs around 2 hours to see, really? I haven't to long time stay in Las Vegas and Chicago because I was there ago 4 years. And visit in city needs around 4-5 hours.
    Your ideas that you can see a National Park in 2 hours, or see a city in 4 hours are simply not going to happen. That amount of time will barely give you time to fight traffic, and you won't have time to actually see anything.

You don't have to spend all day in every single location, but many of these places will take most of the day to even get a quick look around.

If you were doing a speed run over a couple days, and just wanted to take a look at places you were driving by, maybe this is something you could do, but trying to do this over 3 weeks will leave you exhausted, bored, and wondering why you wasted 3 weeks of your life on a grueling slog where you didn't actually see anything.

6. Default

Okay, thank you your info. But we were in Australia for 2 weeks and 6000 km (3750 miles). And we did it. After trip in USA than I will tell you, was it a good plan or not, okay? I can long drive because I love driving. I know I have to early wake up 5:00 am Round Trip a end of day around 8:00 pm.

It's not a good plan, period. Its extremely unreasonable, and borders on unsafe.

Long drives aren't the problem, its that your expectations on what you can do with that time that just aren't based in reality. But go ahead and do it if you refuse to listen to reason, I just don't know why you'd come asking for advice when you clearly have all the answers.

8. Default

Why I come here because I've thought anybody was already this trip. I would like some question about ticket, route, border... But I see nobody? :( It's just okay. I've thought that my trip is okay because total travel is 7500 miles for 22 days, average 340 miles for one day and average drive time is 6,5 h. Maybe my wrong plan.

Listen, you've already had multiple people tell you why your plan is fundamentally flawed, and how you are using incredibly bad and inaccurate information as the basis of your plan.

You certainly have the right to move forward with a plan that is incredibly foolish, but then to ask us to help you find a way to make the trip work, when you've made it clear you don't care about the important stuff, is just not reasonable.

We wish you the best, and for your own sake I hope you'll reconsider your plans, but I really don't think we can help you further.