1. Default Spring Break road trip from Texas

We are a group of 6 college students and were looking to go around for a road trip of around 4 days starting from College Station, Texas. We have already checked out the major Texas cities (Austin, Houston etc.) but are yet to go outside Texas. Could you guys suggest some great routes??

Joplin MO

What are your interests? With 4 days, I'd advise you to pick a place within 1 day's drive so you can spend 2 days wherever you go. Pull out a map and draw a 600 mile radius circle around College Station, and that would be your prudent limit.

If you want to go to the beach, South Padre is within that circle. If you want to go to a city outside Texas, you could go to New Orleans. I would strongly advise you not to go to Mexico.

If you are looking for the type of "speed run" that I am used to doing there are two options that I quickly looked up. A speed run is a trip that goes from point to point only focusing on the drive and none of the attractions along the way. If you are into landscape this is for you. If you are interested in just setting foot in new states this is for you.

Option 1: East
    College Station to Mobile, AL....Mobile, AL to Evansville, IN...Evansville, IN, to Witchita, KS...Witchita, KS to College Station

Option 2: West
    CS to Roswell, NM...Roswell to Denver...Denver to Witchita....Witchita to CS.

Hope that helps!