1. Default Photo adventure camping road trip-partner wanted

Hi all, my name is Jeff. Im planning a photography road for early to mid April. I have a honda element and camping gear. Really want to expand my portfolio and get some shots in the south west and north west. Leaving from south FL and will take at least 2 months to complete the trip. Will most likely camp most of the time and stay in a few hotels and with friends and family here and there. Will take a stand up paddle board and other adventure gear. I would like to document a lot of the trip through stills with a little video footage as well:) Will post updates to my website and fb page along the way. Looking for an adventures travel partner. Im 41 years old, mellow, guitar player, No drugs or partying, someone who is into yoga and meditation would be great! Contact me if your interested;)
    Last edited by AZBuck; 01-26-2011 at 10:58 AM. Reason: Removed all caps (please do not shout) and moved to appropriate forum

2. Default

Hi Jeff
    I'm looking for a ride from Atlanta GA to Albuquerque NM in that April timeframe. If you would consider swinging through Atlanta to pick me up let me know. I would be a paying passenger for that leg of your trip. I am male, in my early 50s, mellow, and non-smoker. kp