1. Default Music Cities Road Trip

Along with my wife and 2 freinds I want to plan a trip to the US in either April or May next year.
    The trip will be for approx 10 or 11 days and we intend to fly from the Uk into Atlanta hire a car drive to New Orleans then onto Memphis and Nashville before returning to Atlanta and flying back to the UK.
    While on our road trip we will be taking in Beale Street and Gracelands plus the Grand Ole Opry and Crazy Horse Saloon.
    I was wondering if any one can advise me on what else there is to see and do along this route also how long we should allow in each destination compared to the others.
    Ande finally any places (such as baton Rouge) that would be worth our while diverting to?
    Thanks to everyone and have a Merry Christmas and a Happy, Prosperous and Healthy New Year

South of England.

Default Tupelo ?

Hello and welcome to the RTA Forums !

It sounds like a fun trip, I am not familiar with the area but one place that springs to mind is Tupelo, home of Elvis's birthplace, from where you could pick up part of the Natchez Trace parkway to Nashville. You have 3 days of driving at a comfortable pace with a little sight seeing along the way, so a couple of day's at each of your destinations and your time will soon fill up.

Take a look around the forums and planning pages above for ideas.

3. Default

Thanks for that - I appreciate your suggestion and will certainly build it into our itinerary along with any others I get from the forum.
    Being new to the forum I intend to spend some time going over old threads to see what info I can glean
    Once more many thanks