1. Default Travel Companion for Road Trip

Hi there,

I have been wanting to go on a road trip for awhile but really feel uncomfortable going at it alone. I am pretty open with places for my destination but keep in mind I am more into the nature/scenery aspect of it so I would love to take the scenic byways of course and make any interesting stops that may give the opportunity for great pictures. I am 22, female, and a really great planner for trips so depending on where we would like to go, I can guarantee that it will be well planned. I also have a car I am willing to use.

I can go on this trip from Dec 17 - Jan 11 or between March 11-19 or anytime this coming summer after the beginning of May. I attend graduate school in Iowa and am originally from California. So if you are able to leave from any of those two destinations that would be awesome. If not, we can figure something else out. I am willing to fly elsewhere depending if we have another way of transportation.

Length wise I would prefer the trip to be no longer than 2-3 weeks. Either way I am pretty much ready to go on a fun trip, just need some traveling buddies. Let me know if you are interested! :)

2. Default

I am a college student in Indiana. I am planning to travel around in the States during winter break. I am interested in California, Florida, places that are warm. I am available from Dec 16 - Jan 8. So let me know if you are interested in travelling together!
    Thanks!!! :)