I have always wanted to travel in America, and feel a road trip is the only way to do it because there is so much I want to see.
So yesterday, rather than study for exams, I decided I would go on googlemaps and find out a rough route of where I would like to go.
the route so far
Being from Australia, and not knowing much about anything American, I had some questions hopefully you can help with!
- Travelling in a rented RV appears to be the way to go, are you able to park these and sleep in them in lots of places?
- Is there a big rental surcharge for being under 25? I am 21, but would plan to go when I am 23-24.
- Would 2 months be plenty of time for this trip? (want to take my time and see the sites, not just do the trip as quick as possible)
- For daily costs, I have accounted Food, petrol, car rental and spending money. Have I missed anything?
- What do you think of the trip, does it look feasible and fun?
Thanks for your help, I'll probably be updating this thread with plenty more questions!