1. Default RV Rental in Denver CO

We are planning a 10 day RV trip in Denver this fall and wondering could someone recommend a RV rental place? We wanted to use Cruise America however saw some bad reviews about them on the web. Does anyone know Denver well and recommend a reliable one? Thanks a lot in advance!

Green County, Wisconsin

Default a grain of salt

Welcome to the RTA Forum!

The one thing I will remind you about any internet review is that people are far more likely to post a negative review than a positive experience.

I will also say that Cruise America along with El Monte are the two giants in the industry. They have the biggest fleets, and the most customers, which can also make them the choice of people who don't really put the time and effort into researching RV travel. RV travel is not for everyone or every trip, and its quite easy for people who shouldn't really be using an RV in the first place to blame the rental company for their poor choices or lack of planning.

I have not used either company myself, and don't have any first hand knowledge for you, however, I do know a lot of people have used both of those companies without any problem, so I would just urge you to make sure the reviews that have you shying away from Cruise America are based in facts that could apply to you.

South of England.

Default My experience.......

.......with Cruise America's Denver office was a good one when we rented one forour trip.

As Michael said, peoples expectations are different, the service from office to office can vary within the same company and possibly even day to day within the same office, but they are a huge company that has the back up to go with the package.