1. Default Utah to Missouri

I've been working at Zion National Park in Utah all summer and unfortunately have to go back to Missouri for school in a couple weeks. I feel it's only fitting to end this most amazing summer with an amazing trip back. I came out here on interstate 70 which is probably the fastest route, but that's not what i'm looking for now! Does anyone have suggestions on a longer and interesting trip back to MO?? Thanks!!

South of England.

Default Time and interests.

Hello and welcome to the RTA forums !

There are many options and a lot of interesting ones can be found South of I 70 in Arizona and Colorado such as Grand canyon, Monument valley, Mesa Verde, Black canyon of the Gunnison, Currecanto rec area, Garden of the gods, RMNP [North of I 70, I know] and many more, perhaps Arches and Canyonlands NP's near to Moab will appeal. Visiting the mountain towns of Ouray and Silverton on the amazing "Million dollar highway" in Colorado, but mostly it will depend on the time you have and your main interests ?

Joplin MO

Where in MO do you have to go? How many days can you allow for the trip? What have you already seen out that way other than Zion? Can I assume that you have some type of national parks pass?

By the way, if you can share any "insider information" about Zion with the forum, please do!