1. Default RV Sites in Los Angeles and Las Vegas

Can anyone recommend good sites to overnight in a 25ft RV which are convenient for LA (West Hollywood, Santa Monica side) and also for a couple of days stopover in Las Vegas?

Travelling over mid-August so I need to getting booking asap.

cheers all

South of England.

Default Las Vegas.

I have no first hand experience of parks in LA but this one on Malibu beach looks pretty cool and within 20 miles of Santa Monica, or Dockweiler beach which is closer by and right on the beach. There are a few more around so you might as well have a Google.

For LV, we stayed at the Oasis resort which was pretty cool and had a free shuttle bus to the strip, which went around the houses a bit picking up and dropping off at Hotels, for a cab including tip around $20. Circus Circus has a "parking lot" type RV park on the strip and I think, better value.

3. Default

Thanks SWD. I just booked the Oasis park for two nights- didn't quite fancy the Circus Circus parking lot! In LA I've found a good alternative as well.
    Your helpful comment is appreciated.

South of England.

Default Cool.

Great news, pleased you got sorted out !

If you need any other suggestions/help/info with your itinerary just ask, if not have a great trip and please drop in and let us know how it all went.

5. Default

I have also heard the Las Vegas Motorcoach resort is nice. Its on the South end, not too far from Oasis. Maybe too late for you as you have allready booked, but for others who see this thread.

Also - one of the great new burger places in LV has opened up not far from Oasis, called Bachi Burger, just down at windmill/bermuda.