1. Default Hartford, Niagara Falls, Toronto, Ann Arbor, Cincinatti, Hartford: 10 day trip, help!

hello. My boyfriend and I are planning our first road trip. The major highlights (aka mostly free places to stay with relatives) have us following the path of:

Hartford (CT), Niagara Falls, Toronto, Ann Arbor, Cincinatti, Hartford

We are looking to make it a 10 day trip, so we have time to do random fun things. Lately we have gotten into golfing and biking (both at the amateur level), and we like historical things. Neither of us have been to most of these areas before. Any suggestions? where should we stay en route from hartford to niagara. and what route should we take back from cincinatti to hartford- staying a night somewhere in between? Any advice, tidbits, highlights of these areas would be very helpful! Thanks in advance!!

Default Generally Speaking

Welcome aboard the RoadTrip America Forums!

Golf courses and bike paths shouldn't be too hard to find wherever you find yourselves, just inquire locally. Some of the scenic and historic highlights of such a trip would be the Baseball Hall of Fame, the Erie Canal, Seneca Falls (NY) birthplace of Women's Rights, Point Pelee National Park, Greenfield Village (MI), the Ohio River Valley, the National Road, Gettysburg, and Delaware Water Gap. Note that between Cincinnati and Hartford, I'm recommending that you use US-52/I-64 to Charleston, WV, I-79/I-68/I-70 to Hagerstown, and I-81/I-84 through Scranton to home.

AZBuck