1. Default Boston to Watkins Glen, NY

Hi guys, i would be driving from boston to twatkins glen, NY soon. Google maps suggest that i take the I-90 then the I-88. Does anyone have any suggestions on where to stop for either interesting attractions or scenic sites along the way? Thanks!

Also, any great food that i MUST stop to try along the way?

Western/Central Massachusetts

That's a fairly straightforward shot. I-90 to I-88 is a nice drive, though if you have some more time I would suggest taking US-20 through western MA as it travels through some scenic highways; an alternative to that would be MA-9. I-88 is quite scenic in its own right and I think you will enjoy it. Are you going there for the races this weekend? (I wasn't able to get to Lime Rock this past week)

As for great food along the way - to be honest, I've not found any places along this route that I would absolutely rave about. I once stopped for breakfast in Cooperstown at a diner that was supposedly "extraordinary" only to be bitterly disappointed. I forget the name of the diner, and perhaps that's for the best, but I would recognize it if I saw it again.

You'll be passing through the Berkshires in Western, Massachusetts and the Hudson Valley of New York, which are quite nice. There is a website run by a local resident that does reviews of restaurants in the Bershires - here is the link. I would consider stopping off in Pittsfield, MA, Chatham, NY or Hudson, NY. Hudson has a lot of nice restaurants, some quite fancy. I visited a few years ago and ate at Swoon Kitchenbar, which was very good.