1. Default Summer 2010 - Pick Up near Niagara Falls, NY

I am looking to join a cross country road trip this summer 2010. I have time off before I attend grad school and would love to make the most of it.

I am female, mid 20s, quiet. I had planned on going with a bunch of friends but due to work schedules, we can no longer go together. So disappointing.

I live in the Niagara Falls, NY area and would like a pickup and drop off there. But it can be negociated.

Thanks a bunch.

Hey NiagaraChick,
    A buddy and I are doing a cross-country trek from June 18th thru end of July. We MAY have room, but not gonna lie, we are pretty apprehensive about bringing a female since we are 2 dudes lol. I live in Rochester and he lives in Albany area so we all live around each other. If you want, you can email me with maybe your facebook page so we can get some basic info on you before deciding.

He is 25/26 and I am 28, so we're around same age anyways, so don't see that as an issue. How much were you planning on spending? We were guessing around $3000/ea, but that is at the high end for we wouldn't mind spending less lol

We will be camping ALOT and thats where the female issue comes to play because we weren't planning on staying in actual campgrounds but rather "off the beaten path."

Let me know what you think and maybe we can work something out!

3. Default summer trip!!!

leaving upstate ny with my sister for everywhere around third week in july. get in touch,78.662109&z=4

Email address removed as per policy.
    Last edited by AZBuck; 06-03-2010 at 09:54 AM.