GeoMars Guest

Default Things to complain about with Rving

I have been Rving for 15 years now and have been looking for all that time for a web-site where we can voice our complaints about the RV industry. Every site I have ever found was owned and run by someone in the RV industry. All the sites are nothing but opportunities for someone to try to make money so they do not allow criticism. If this site will allow us to voice our complaints that would be wonderful. I have a lot to say about RV manufactures, RV membership clubs, campgrounds, and subsidiary manufacturers. If we can have a frank discussion about our complaints then I would be very happy but if RoadTrip America is another site that only allows positive remarks then I will drop out rapidly. I would like to hear from other people that have complaints about the sharks in the RV world that are only looking for suckers to fleece. Thank you.

Green County, Wisconsin

Default Honest Experiences Welcome

Welcome to the RTA Forum!

You are always welcome to share your first hand experiences, both positive and negative, on this forum.

However, this forum also operates on a set of good neighbor rules, where you are expected to be respectful and not make negative generalizations.

In other words, if you have some problems that you've experienced, and you'd like to share your concerns with fellow travelers, that is certainly welcome here. If you want to use this forum to complain for the sake of complaining, then you probably won't find this to be a good choice.