1. Default Summer Road Trip From NY to CA

Hey Guys, My best friend and I are going on a road trip this summer and we [were] wondering if you guys could give some commentary on what we should do and what we should see along the route. Any help would be great. This is our first road trip and we want to do it right.

Thank you.
    Last edited by AZBuck; 04-16-2010 at 07:51 PM. Reason: Link to personal website removed

Hi Kevin and Michelle,

I take it you'll be stopping off at the Grand Canyon it's jaw-dropping - a must see! After Vegas head through Death Valley there's nothing like it the heat is unbelievable.

Enjoy
    Last edited by AZBuck; 04-16-2010 at 07:52 PM. Reason: Reference to personal website removed

Default Do It Here, Please

Welcome aboard the RoadTrip America Forums

While we endeavor to offer as much help as we can to everyone who uses this site in good faith, you cannot use us as a gateway to direct traffic to your own site, and it is simply rude to expect people you are asking help from to have to navigate away from here and offer you personal assistance when the whole point of this site is the free exchange of information. If you expect help here, you will have to get it here.

AZBuck

Default Research.

Quote Originally Posted by ClyneKP View Post
    Hey Guys, My best friend and I are going on a road trip this summer and we [were] wondering if you guys could give some commentary on what we should do and what we should see along the route. Any help would be great. This is our first road trip and we want to do it right.

Thank you.
    Hello and welcome to the RTA forums !

For the reasons Buck mentioned the RTA pages has hundreds of thousands of pages of info for those wishing to embark on a road trip and I would suggest that this where you should start, with the aid of a good map collect some ideas of what things might appeal to you and to start putting some dots on the map. If you simply want someone to tell you where to go then you may as well go to a travel agent, the road trip is about the freedom to do as you wish.

Once you have some ideas on the table we can assist with your plans but no member can offer meaningful advice when you are crossing the entire country and we know nothing of your interests, how long you have, budget and so on. Start with some of the basics, and then if you would like some input then please ask here.