1. Default Boulder to Sedona to Lake Havasu

We are planning a road trip from Boulder to Sedona where we would camp for one or two days then continue on to Lake Havasu to finish off the trip for 2 to 3 days before heading back to Boulder.

I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions or advice for this trip on best places to camp or find lodging or places to stop on the way. When at Lake Havasu we have a house we could stay at but where more interested in camping around that area. I have looked into a few places at each spot but was wondering if there were any better ideas out there.

We would be taking I-25 to I-40. When going to Sedona I was thinking we just stop at one of the campgrounds that had availability along Oak Creek Canyon.

ANY advice at all or hints,tips, or tricks would be great. Thank you.

South of England.

Default Route option.

Hello and welcome to the RTA forums !

I don't have any info on campgrounds in the area's you mention but I would settle on what appeals to you the most, but Oak creek canyon would be a lovely area to do so. If you would prefer to camp rather than take the house in Havasu would it not be worth considering a night at the Grand canyon ?

Had you considered driving along I 70 and down through Moab on 191/163/160/89 ? Some lovely scenery and a possible overnight in Arches NP followed by a drive through Monument valley !

Note] I have deleted your duplicate post but let us know if this is a summer trip and we can move the thread.