1. Default Need some help my my itinerary........please?

Hello everybody!!!!!
    By the end of this month,(march,2010)I'll be leaving N. Florida heading west.First I'll be spending some time in the area of,"Hills Country" Tx.Then I will go on to New Mexico( I've got information concerning to my visit there).Then on to Arizona: Here is where I'll need some help.In your opinion,Where should I make" home base" and visit points of interest(I'm planning of about a week,in Yuma,need to do some bussines in Mexico).
    Once finished in Az,I'd like to visit interesting points in Utah,and on back to Florida..........
    I travel by RV and I'd love to learn about the culture of the different states(hiking,food and fun stuff),I'll have plenty
    time,I will take it nice and slow.......all information will be much appreciated,nash.

How are you planning to go to Mexico? I can foresee a lot of hassles if you want to drive your RV across the border.

3. Default Need some help with my itinerary.........please?

Many thanks for your kind reply.Once Than I reach Yuma,(as I was told,I can drive on the AMERICAN side,park my truck and simply walk thru the border and come back the same day..........;),Entering thru Algodones,Mx.

Default "Home base"

Hello and welcome to the RTA forums !

As you are travelling by RV do you really need a "home base" for your time in AZ or would it not be best to spend a day or 2 in one spot and move on ?

It's also subjective as to what points interest you rather than anyone else so I would have a good look around the forums where you will find lots of info to help with your planning. You can use the search function at the top right of the page to enter key words such as Grand Canyon, Monument valley, Las Vegas etc depending on what you are looking for.

In Southern Utah such places as Arches NP, Bryce canyon and Zion are popular and can make a nice loop trip with the above mentioned sites. Have a look around and when you have some idea of what appeals to you and have more specific questions just as k and we can help piece it together.

I can drive on the AMERICAN side,park my truck and simply walk thru the border and come back the same day
    Yes, you can do that with no real hassle. You will need a passport or "enhanced" driver's license. However, the only border crossing I see into Los Algodones is from Andrade, California. The main crossing from Yuma is actually about 20 miles south in San Luis.

6. Default Help with itinerary.......

Hi:
    Thanks so very much for your time in replying.Perhaps I did use the term "home base" in a confusing way
    I was reffering to a city or town in which I can park my unit (at an RV park)and then visit places by short daily
    trips by means of my truck.I apologize...........thanks once again.Nash.