1. Default advice for a road trip from Las Vegas to Yellowstone

Hi from belgium, we visiting in 2009 the west usa, and saw so mani beautifull areas that we wanna do it over ,but now, we wanna rent a car (in 2009 we did it by guided bus travel)
    The route that we have in our mind is Las vegas to Yellowstone and from there to.........all sugestions are veri welcome.
    The places that we wanna see back are LV, Grand Canyon, Yosemeti.
    Me and me wife like veri mutch the national parcs , we are both over 45 years old, so we want to enjoying the relaxing traveling and if there is some other peopple who's have interests to travel together with us, they are always welcome, the period that we want to travel is end april,beginning mai, we don't not have yet a exactly date at the moment.
    So, all ideas are veri welcome and thanks on advance and sorry for me bad writing Englisch
    Friendly greetings from Willy and Theresia from belgium

Joplin MO

I'd like to point out that you may not have full access to Yellowstone by car. During your time frame, they may still be working on clearing the winter snows and not all facilities will be open. Here is a list of what is scheduled to open when, and these are not firm dates.

There are 2 ways you can do this trip - clockwise or counter-clockwise. Starting from LV, you could go to Yosemite, Yellowstone, and GC, or GC, Yellowstone, and Yosemite.

Also note that Tioga Pass in Yosemite generally doesn't open till around the end of May, but you never know. Here is a history.

South of England.

Default For how long ?

Hello and welcome to the RTA forums !

You will find lots of useful info throughout the RTA site to help you with your planning. I would get a good map of the USA and mark off the places you already wish to visit and then start to look for places between those points that appeal to you.

The one thing you haven't mentioned is how much time you have for your road trip which will govern how much you will be able to do and see. As you research and new questions arise just ask.

Enjoy the planning !

4. Default

we wanna stay for 18 -22 days in the usa
    and, yes it's true, there is a lot of information on the web but thats make it mutch difficult for us to making good choices hahahaha
    We prefere the nature , fauna and flora, we are to old to making adventure trips hahaha, but...we like you country veri mutch, friendly peopple, great food, good service, never thought that us peopple are so nice and fine>>thanks america !!
    greetings from cold and raini Belgium
    to all here on the board>>>thanks for reply

Green County, Wisconsin

The two best places I'd recommend looking as you start narrowing things down: the national parks service, and a good map.

The national parks website will help you find the "best of the best." For example, there are more than a half dozen great parks in Utah that could be worked into a trip between the Grand Canyon and Yellowstone.

A good map will then give you a better idea of where everything is, and will also clue you into other things - like state parks, national forests, or other attractions that would fit into your plans.

From there, you can come back here, use the search tools for finding more details about those places, and of course, you can ask more questions as you have more specific ideas about what you are looking for.