1. Default Roadtrip from Chicago to Graceland!!

Hey everyone this is my first time on this forum. I am planning a roadtrip to graceland from chicago. A friend of ours is a huge Elvis fan, so we figure we would surprise her with a girls trip over there. Although, myself and the other girls can tolerate a day in Elvis heaven, we do not want to be stuck seeing elvis the whole time. The only problem i am having is trying to figure out places to go that are interesting and fun. Most of us are huge Paranormal activity fans, so i was thinking going to haunted locations or just wierd but exciting places.
    I am in desparate need of help!! We are leaving next weekend and im stuck! We are doing the graceland drive either way but i want to go to cool places on the way back.
    we would be leaving next friday and coming back on sunday.

PLEASE HELP!!

Default Conversions

Quote Originally Posted by dajenster View Post
    A friend of ours is a huge Elvis fan, so we figure we would surprise her with a girls trip over there. Although, myself and the other girls can tolerate a day in Elvis heaven..........
    Can't help you with your specific question - I'm sure someone who can, will be along soon - but after a day at Graceland / in Memphils you might just find that all that has changed. LOL

Lifey who well remembers the early fifties

It's pretty much a full day's drive from Chicago to Memphis, so your sightseeing time is going to be quite limited. One day down, one day in Memphis, and one day back.

If you are foodies, you may want to stop at Lambert's Cafe in Sikeston MO either on the way down or the way back for lunch.

Default Oddity's

Hello and welcome to the RTA forums !

You won't have time to stray to far off the beaten path but you could take a look here and search for any weird and wonderful things along the route.