1. Default Las Vegas to Washington DC

Hello Everyone!
    We have just reserved and RV in April and have 14 days to drive from LV to DC! it seems we have so many options on which path to travel and I am not sure which to select? Heading up through Utah / Colorado and going further north, or taking a more southerly route and going through Texas Oklahoma? We have four kids under 10, and are interested in seeing some great sights, museums, doing some hikes (if we have time!). This will be our third long distance RV trip. So I am keen on seeing places I've not visited before like Tennesee, Oklahoma, Arkansas etc. Open to lots of advice and tips, hints, places to watch out for etc. Thank you! (PS We live in Seattle, so I am kind of thinking I want to head east as quickly as possible to see things out that way we can't reach so easily from Seattle)

Joplin MO

The weather will probably be more favorable on a southern route. The real mountainous places such as Glacier, Yellowstone, and Rocky Mountain National Park will still be in "snow" mode and not fully open. However, the very spectacular southern Utah attractions will be fully open - Zion, Bryce Canyon, etc.

South of England.

Default Colorado ?

Hello and welcome to the RTA forums !

As glc pointed out, some of the more Northern areas will have limited access but Southern Utah has some spectacular parks for scenery and hiking and of course there is a lot more in Colorado to see than RMNP. Either way the Grand canyon would certainly be on my list of places to visit when leaving Vegas.

Both routes have many options and I would have a look around the forums and road trip planning pages to help you decide which offers the most places to suit your tastes for your particular trip. Once you have made that choice I am sure we will be able to make some other suggestions along that path.