1. Default Road tripping to hug some tree's.

Hello new to this site. I am currently planning a road trip March 19th-29th, from St. Louis to Yosemite, as well as Inyo National Forest Reserve to see Methuselah, the world's oldest living tree. Another stop will be in Winston, New Mexico. I am seeking any advice on route's or must see's. Thinking about running by San Francisco as well. Thank you for any input anyone has.

South of England.

Default One way trip?

Hello and welcome to the RTA forums !

You have many options but we don't do "must See's" around here as every trip is individual and options always out weigh time availability. Certainly as it's a "tree hugging" trip you should go and give "The General" a hug in Sequoia NP. Well, actually you will have to blow him a kiss as there is a small railing around the base of the tree, but it is the largest living thing on the planet.

Have you any other interest's, and is this a one way trip or a return journey within said time ? If it is a return journey you will be pushed for time as it is, and would need 8 day's for the driving alone.

Green County, Wisconsin

Default in sticking with the theme

I would think that if "old trees" are a big part of the theme of this trip, then a stop at Petrified Forest NP along I-40 in Northern Arizona would make for a pretty good stop.

I completely agree that Sequoia is another great stop to check out some massive old trees that would be a good idea for this trip.