1. Default 2009 Road Trip Any Help

Me and a few friends are flying into San Francisco the end of September, We plan to spend 2 nights here then drive down the coast to San Diego we have set a side another 4-5 night for this trip.

From San Diego we plan a trip to Tijuana and then we are heading up to Las Vegas (should we go to Phoenix on the way). We are staying in Vegas for 3 nights before We drive to LA for 3 more nights before flying back to England.. We have 14 nights in total and free to go any place and do anything, Anyone help with ideas What we should do along the way.

We are a group of 6 lads ave age about 25. We already have car sorted for the trip and 2 nights in San fran the rest is open.. Any ideas are welcome thank you :-)

South of England.

Default Flight option.

Hello and welcome to the RTA forums !

Are your flights booked ? You could save some valuable time by finishing up in Vegas rather than go through LA to San Diego and then back to the Urban sprawl from Vegas.
    It might even allow you enough time for a side trip to the Grand canyon. Search the forums you will find lots of info on the Southwest with plenty of ideas.

Joplin MO

I'd recommend you stay out of Tijuana. It is extremely unsafe these days, the drug cartel is at war with the police. You also cannot take a rental car across the Mexican border.

4. Default road trip

Thank you for the info about the car going over the boarder, i was told i could park it and cross on tram?

Joplin MO

Yes, you can park the car at the border, but you will have to walk across. I still do not feel that this is a safe thing to do at this point in time.