I've been a lurker here for a few weeks scouring old posts. the wife and I are planning a looping roadtrip starting in Oakland, Caleefornya (as the guv says) and going thru these points of interest:
1) Santa Barbara
2) San Diego (skipping LA)
3) Yuma, AZ
4) Phoenix (Grand Canyon?)
5) Holbrooke (for the Wigwam motel, if we can book it)
6) Ganado, AZ (Canyon de Chelly)
7) Monument Valley
8) Page, AZ (Antelope Canyon)
9) Vegas (for the buffet at the Belagio...)
10) Sequioa National Park (over by Fresno)
11) back to Oaktown
With all of the seasoned road-trip wisdom on these forums can anyone help us out to determine a rough estimate of how long this will take? We don't want to be rushing from place to place, but we also want to take in all that we can while we're out and about. Also, any other info that would be useful would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks, and double thanks for the great site!