Default SF to Vancouver in 18 day

Hi All,

I am planning this road trip starting the the middle of August and would welcome some advice from the veterans.

We, girlfriend and I, are planning to spend four day in SF, Seattle and Vancouver, leaving 6 days to see what's in-between and around.

So can anyone suggest an itinerary or previous thread?

One other thing...I'd like to hire a convertible (pick up SF, drop off Seattle), any recommendations?

Any guidance is much appreciated, thank you!
    Last edited by fws; 07-14-2009 at 06:07 AM.

Tucson, AZ

Default Highlights and Rentals

Bienvenido al bordo RoadTrip América foros! Welcome aboard the RoadTrip America forums!

Sure, there are lots of great places to see along the Pacific coast as well as a bit inland as you work your way north from San Francisco to Vancouver. Some of the best are discussed in these threads. As far a the car rental goes, experiences reported to us indicate that you can do probably find a lower price by setting up the rental through a local company in Spain or Europe rather than trying to deal directly with an American company, so I'd suggest that you try that first.

Default SF to Seattle

Hi all, I have one week to enjoy this trip and was wondering if there's an itinerary that someone can recommend that will give me a flavour of the Pacific North West.
    Any help much appreciated.
    Last edited by Midwest Michael; 08-19-2009 at 04:09 AM. Reason: merged - please do not create multiple threads about the same trip

Green County, Wisconsin

Default self service

Sorry, but we don't really build itineraries for people here, and if you want an itinerary that's already planned out for you, I suggest you contact a professional travel agent.

We are more than happy to help give you advice and take a look at what you've come up with for your own trip, but you really have to take the first step yourself. If you look through the information that Buck has already provided, you should have more than enough information to help start planning your own trip.