This is going to be our first road trip ever so please be kind if I am asking questions that are way to simple.
We have a total of 12 Days for this trip and would like to drive down to Florida Keys from Philadelphia and back.
1. Tips on best route "we were going to hit 95-S" PA, DE, MD, DC, VA NC,SC, GE and FL
2. Places to see and stop over for a day or 2 on the way
3. Any recommended local restaurants or famous foods
4. Site seeing along the way
5. What should we carry in emergency kit if any
6. Any town or areas we should avoid on this route
7. Best times to drive Day or Night
We love the out doors, ocean, beaches, mountains, trails, history and good food with great wine.
also any MALLs as I am sure wife will love to go shopping.
Thank you in advance,