1. Default Boston to San Diedo

I am driving with my Marine son who is going to Camp Pendleton. We want to make this a short trip, but want to catch some MLB games on the way. Any ides?

Joplin MO

Load up and check the schedules for every team in the country and go from there. See who is playing where when, use a mapping program such as Google Maps in conjunction with a paper road atlas to see how far apart each city is (add 20% to the drive time estimate) and formulate a plan. Use to try to get tickets for popular venues - I just got 6 bleacher tickets in STL for under $10 each that way, 2 days before the game.

Green County, Wisconsin

Default time

Welcome to the RTA Forum!

When you are leaving on this trip and how much time do you have? Certainly, you'll have plenty of options if you want to hit some games along the way. Are there any parks or teams you'd really like to see? I'd recommend Pittsburgh, Cincinatti, and Wrigley as a couple of my favorites, but you'd potentially have lots of options depending upon when you are traveling. Don't forget, you might want to fit in a minor league game too, if you want a cheaper, more relaxed way to enjoy some baseball.