1. Default Seniors on a Roadtrip

My friend and I are going on a roadtrip after graduation. We are only juniors now, but I feel that a bit of planning wouldn't hurt. This will be our first roadtrip. We are thinking about camping around in the state parks and camp grounds to save some money. We are considering going West but it is not set in stone. Any tips or suggestions?

South of England.

Default Where to start !

Hello and welcome to the RTA forums !

The West is a big place and we don't even know where you are starting from, how long you have, what your interests are or whether you have your own car or not and with no info to help us we can't help you I'm afraid.
    My first suggestion would be to get the map out and find places that appeal to you and work out how long you have and how far you can get and by what transport. Have a look around the forums and roadtrip planning pages for more ideas and start putting a rough plan together. When you have done so we will be only to pleased to help you piece your trip together.

Green County, Wisconsin

Default a start, an end, and a timeline

Welcome to the RTA Forum!

Certainly, a lot of teens hope to get out on the road after graduation, but it requires a lot more planning and responsiblity than you may be expecting. It also can cost more money than you think on the surface, even if you save money by camping.

Having said that, you haven't told us where you are starting from, where in the "west" you'd like to go, or how much time or money that you think you'll have available.