Hi everyone, this is my first post here on the forums. I'm heading on a trip for 6 days and 5 nights during a week I have off in June. I was hoping that some of you would have places to see along the way and of course good recommendations for food as well!
Here is the planned route so far:
START - Philadephia, PA
1. Lake George, NY
2. Lake Placid, NY - Stay the night here and visit the winter olympic museum
3. Saranac Lake, NY - I heard they have a nice downtown
4. Plattsburgh, NY
5. Alburg, VT - Fill up with cheaper gas than NY or Canada before crossing the border
6. Montreal, QC - Stay here the night and see all the sights
7. Quebec, QC - Stay here the night and see all the sights
8. Burlington, VT - Stay here the night
9. Waterbury, VT - Ben and Jerry's Factory
10. Stowe, VT - Maybe find a mountain to hike?
11. Montpelier, VT - Visit the smallest capital in the US
12. Rutland, VT
13. Bennington, VT - Nice downtown?
14. Latham, NY - Hotel for the night
15. Albany, NY - Visit another capital before going home
END - Philadelphia, PA - Home to rest!
Does anyone have anything they could share on the areas I will be passing through or areas nearby? Thanks in advance!