1. Default Going to the Midwest and Beyond! Help!!!

We are planning a 12 day roadtrip with myself, my husband, daughter aged 16 and son aged 12. We are leaving a week from tomorrow..WOOHOO!! We are leaving from Alabama going to Cincinnati (1 night stay), Detroit, Chicago (2 night stay), Milwaukee, Wisconsin Dells (3 night stay), Minneapolis, (1 night stay), Sioux Falls (1 night stay), Mount Rushmore (2 night stay) Omaha, (1 night stay), Topeka, St Louis (1 night stay) and then headed home. I have travel guides for each town and we have only made reservations for Wisconsin Dells- the other places we are going to wing it!?! So, any tips, ideas, and should we book the rooms for the other places? Any and all are greatly appreciated~ I wish I had stumbled onto this a little sooner! Thank you!
    Also- Are there several places to stay around Mount Rushmore? (we are wanting to see this and Deadwood or is there a closer town to each you would recommend to stay in?
    Last edited by TravelingCrystal; 05-27-2009 at 02:44 PM.

Western/Central Massachusetts

Default Welcome!

Welcome to the RoadTrip America Forum!

You shouldn't have too much trouble finding a place to stay as it is early in the summer travel season still.