1. Default Wisconsin to Denver!

Planning a road trip for August from Wisconsin to Denver - myself and two friends. We are looking to do this in about a week and a few days. Maybe 2 days there and 2 back staying in Denver for the rest of the time. Any suggestions for stops on the way. We are looking to make this a fun road trips - brewery tours, great scenic views, out of ordinary stuff (largest ball of yarn etc.) anything that would be a great picture. Please let me know if you have any suggestions.
    Thanks !

Joplin MO

2 days each way won't give you much time to do anything but get there and get back. Omaha or Lincoln, NE is the halfway point, suitable for your overnight stop.

Green County, Wisconsin

Default big target

Welcome to the RTA Forum!

Wisconsin is a big place to use as a starting point. If you were starting from Milwaukee, you'd have a very different trip than if you were starting in Superior, even though the distance itself would be pretty similar.

Roughly speaking, I-80 would probably be your best bet, and eastern Nebraska would be about the halfway point. Once you get to I-80 there are lots of things that could take you off the road for a few short breaks. There certainly will be other things to stop and see on your way to I-80, but that depends upon how you plan to work south.