1. Default Vegas Summer Loop Roadtrip

Hello all,
    I am in the planning stages of a summer roadtrip. I will be starting this journey July 14th and plan on coming back July 28th. (those dates could be extended/flexible). I am flying into and out of Las Vegas (so planning on making a loop). I am in hopes to hit a few things along the way Grand Canyon, Death Valley, Alcatraz, etc.., but I am needing everyones help in planning my agenda. This will be my first road trip out west and I plan on camping most of the time, but may stay in a hotel on the coast for a couple of days. I am in hopes to get in as much site seeing as possible. Activites I would like to do include: rock climbing, white water rafting, hiking, etc.. (so if anyone has any good spots for that please recommend)
    Does anyone have any suggestions on things I should visit, places to stay, time lines, etc...?
    I would really appreciate everyones help. I have been reading many post and they have helped me some, but just looking for more detail.

South of England.

Hello and welcome to the R.T.A forums !

This is a very popular area to explore and rightly so, it has some amazing and diverse landscapes and you will find many threads covering the area by searching the forums and road trip planning pages. These are a list of some of our favorites.

Either way around but from Vegas > Death valley> Yosemite> SF> down the coast [LA?]> Grand canyon > Vegas [and possibly through Page/Lake Powell to Zion] will show you plenty of what there is to offer.
    If the coast is not a priority you could head out through Monument valley towards Moab and Arches NP where you will find a whole new lot of NP's to explore. You can find loads of info on the NPS website and they are great for camping in, but you would have to hurry to get reservations and might even find you are to late for some popular parks.

Have a look around and when you have found things of interest and get an idea of your preferred route let us know and we can help you piece it together.