1. Default cheap car rental company?

can anybody point me in the right direction of a good company. to pick up in new york/boston and to have for three months!

thanks

Default Welcome!

Welcome to the RoadTrip America Forum!

Unfortunately, three month car rentals tend not to be cheap by their very nature. I don't know if the smaller, local outfits would even allow this sort of thing. Are you going to need the car for the entire time you are traveling the region? Or would you be able to get by with a few days without in between?

3. Default

Sorry I should have phrased this better, I meant cheap as in cheaper than budget which came out at about $2,800 but I saw a thread on here that somebody reccommended a company, I did a quote with them and it came to $2,000. I can't remember the company and I can't find the thread. Or if anybody knows any others that I could get for around$2,000 for the 3 months

alexjorden1 Guest

Default Van Rental Los Angeles

I am planning for trip to Los Angeles from next month with my family and friends and for that, I am looking for detailed information about the airport transportation, VAN rental services in Los Angeles. I want to know how they will charge. Actually what I am looking for is, best prices and the best service.

Default No magic bullets

As with all of these things, there's just no one single answer. Prices change depending upon so many different factors, including the time of year and even time of week, the length of the rental, type of vehicle, etc. There is just no way for anyone to be able to throw out a number and have it be appropriate for all situations.

About the only thing you can do is shop around with as many different companies as possible until you find a price that you like, or if you don't want to do the work yourself, contact a travel agency, that should be able to do all of that for you.

alexjorden1 Guest

Thanks for your suggestion. Actually I am looking to hire 15 passenger van on rent with their company driver.

Default how long

Where are you planning to go once you leave the airport? I can pretty much guarentee that you'll be looking at something very very expensive. I'd guess (and this is purely a guess) you'd be looking at something around $100-200 an hour. Your best bet here would probably to be looking at limo and bus companies. Renting a small charter bus would probably cost about the same amount of money and be more comfortable for your trip.

alexjorden1 Guest

Hello Michael,

Thanks for the reply. Please suggest me How can I access cheap, discount or budget car hire rates? Can I use travel coupon for van rental during my trip to LA?

Default your assignment

Sorry, but that's the sort of thing you're going to have to do yourself. I have already suggested the kinds places you should look to try and find rates. If you aren't comfortable doing that sort of thing, then perhaps you should be contacting a full service travel agency who can make these sort of arraignments for you.

alexjorden1 Guest

Michael,

Please don't say sorry. Information which is given by you is valuable for me. I appreciate your help. Actually I have to say sorry to you, just because of similar question I ask you.